Artillery bunker „Waligóra” - commander – lieutenant Leopold Galocz, 3 non-commissioned officers, 11 privates and gunners, in total – 15 soldiers. Heavy, concrete combat bunker „D” type, one-storey, armaments – 2 field-guns in armor shooting set on mobile platforms, calibre 76,2 mm, 1 machine gun „Browning”, calibre 7,92 mm. Armored combat-observation dome has not been installed, only sandbags on the roof of the bunker were arranged. „Waligóra” has a rocket launcher, grenade dump and optical signalic device. Ventilation device was not installed. Bunker built in the period July-August 1939 took an active part in the battles 2 September 1939. In the night from second to third in September by order of command the soldiers retreated. Visible signs of fire are the result of fire at close range during the filming of a propaganda movie by Germans in 1939.