The small chapel with the painting of The Black Madonna of Częstochowa was built in 1905 and is located in Mały Cisiec in Gmina Węgierska Górka on the half of the way to Groń hill. It was sponsored by Michał nad Anna Strzałka (the Porębscy).
Anna Strzałka was very pious and her prayers for his son to restore his sight were answered. There is a source beneath the chapel and the water from it allegedly contributed to donor’s boy recovery. The figures of children on the chapel show the profound faith of the people from Cisiec both now and in the past. The chapel also harmonizes with the scenic surrounding perfectly.